It’s been quite the week! With so many uncertainties going on in our world right now I hope that these challenges keep your mind off of the craziness. Assuming the majority of us will be keeping our families safe at home, I wanted next week’s challenges to be easy meal options and workouts that can easily be done in the comfort of your home. Do what you can, don’t put pressure on yourself. If your dinner is microwaveable popcorn and a bottle of wine one night—GO FOR IT. We’re surviving, not thriving—ha.
If you want to fill in your own weekly wellness plan, we created a blank template for you here!
If you’re like me (and I think the majority of America) you probably stocked up on groceries in fear that everything was going to be closed! I really tried to focus my meals for the week on items that would be easy to make, easy for the kids to enjoy and that could have leftovers if needed!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN CHALLENGE
Here are some recipes to serve as guidance for these meals:
- chicken pesto ravioli (you can switch out the ravioli for pasta if you have that on hand!
- cauliflower fried rice (this is a great recipe or you could buy the TJ’s cauliflower fried rice in the freezer section)
- crockpot buffalo chicken cups (1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, one bottle of hot sauce, one tsp ground mustard, 1 cup of water—opt. hidden valley ranch dry packet • cook on low for 4-6 hours, shred and serve!)
- burger salads—basically exactly how they sound! A big base of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, pickles, white onion and then make a quick honey mustard vinaigrette!
I wanted to talk about a few items I always have on hand for quick dressings and/or meals because I’m always asked!
- extra virgin olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- dijon mustard
- frozen ginger + garlic (freezer section of TJ’s!)
- coconut aminos
- chickpeas (good source of protein in salads)
- canned green olives
- tomato sauce
- organic ground beef (I keep in the freezer)
- frozen chicken breasts (I keep in the freezer)
WEEKLY WORKOUT CHALLENGE
We are going to have to get creative over the next couple of weeks and do what we can at home! I have a big wellness section in my Amazon Shop that has a ton of great tools for at-home workouts (like these bands and these weights). I also ordered this jump rope! If you’re looking for weight training circuits to do at home I shared a post here or you can check my IG highlights or I love quick YouTube videos from Tone It Up!
If you’re participating in our 30 day CBD Challenge, how is it going??? I want to hear from you!! With 14 days you should definitely be feeling all of the amazing benefits from daily use! Don’t forget to use code LIZADAMS25 for 25% off your order from Equilibria! I would start with the Balance Box and make sure to speak with one of their dosagists to figure out a plan thats best for you!!