Despite Halloween looking a little different this year, I was determined to have a fun activity for the boys to celebrate one of their favorite holidays! Instead of trick or treating, we are having our close family over for a little movie night complete with hot apple cider, Halloween party popcorn, and these adorable mini pumpkin breads. I had to test the recipe, so we woke up early one morning and had a little baking party before school, which was a really special way to start our day.
I’m excited to partner with Truvia® again to share this yummy pumpkin bread recipe made with Truvia® Sweet Complete™ – our favorite zero-calorie sweetener! This recipe is light and fluffy and so delicious. We found this fun little harvest themed mini cake tray to make our breads feel extra festive and topped them with homemade cinnamon cream cheese frosting made with Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener to make them feel extra indulgent. The boys were so excited to put a little love into these mini cakes and can’t wait to give them to loved ones on Halloween.
We love baking with the Truvia® Sweet Complete™, it’s an all-purpose, granulated calorie-free stevia sweetener that bakes and browns in recipes and sweetens and measures cup for cup like sugar. It makes lightening up your favorite recipes so easy without complicating recipe measurements. Whether it’s by the pinch, tablespoon or cup, you can replace the sugar in your favorite treats with Truvia® Sweet Complete™. Here is the recipe for my Mini Pumpkin Breads!
Mini Pumpkin Breads Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Truvia®Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded fresh pumpkin with seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla. Combine both mixtures and fold in the shredded pumpkin and pumpkin seeds. Once the ingredients are all incorporated, pour into a non- stick 9 x 5 x 3-inch muffin tin. If your pan is not non- stick, coat it with butter and flour.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes if using a muffin tin. At this point, a knife inserted into the middle of the loaf should come out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and turn out onto a cooling rack. Cool completely. For muffins, temperature should also be 325 degrees F. but bake for 30 minutes. Since our baking tin was small we cooked for 22-25 minutes!
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 block of cream cheese
- ½ cup Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend together until smooth! Taste and add more Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener if needed 🙂 Start frosting anything and everything.
I love the way these turned out and can’t wait to bake more for Halloween night! I even plan to package some up and give them to our neighbors to celebrate fall since we all could use a little “pick me up” these days. Cooking with my kids is one of my favorite things to do, and I love watching their little faces light up knowing they are responsible for the delicious outcome. With zero calories per serving, Truvia® products make indulging during the cooler months that much easier, which means there are a lot more recipes on our to-bake list!
A big thank you to Truvia® for partnering on this post!