As Charlie gets older, I’m realizing how much more fun everything is with him included. He is in full discovery mode and finds every little thing to be overly exciting. As a parent it is hilarious to watch and I’m already looking forward to the holiday season and how much joy he is going to bring to it.
Fall is always the one season I look forward to the most but always seems to be the shortest. I always try to cram everything in at once to make sure we get the most of these transitional days. Especially now that our time is so limited with a big pending arrival and knowing that life will significantly slow down for a few months as we transition to two little boys ruling our world. Oh my gosh you guys, I’m so nervous!
Shop the post:
On Liz: Halogen Ruffle Sweater (wearing a small), Rag & Bone Jeans (sized up for the bump), Hinge Booties, Elizabeth & James Bag (on sale!) On Charlie: Old Navy Sweater, Old Navy Leggings, UGG Boots
Aside from our fall bucket list, I really want to make the most of our time before baby #2 arrives and do some fun fall activities with Charlie. Here are a few things on my list:
- Last year we took Charlie to the cutest apple orchard called Harvest Time Orchards. Last year we were too late to pick apples but we are hoping to go next week! They also have the cutest little petting zoo and donut shop.
- Make homemade pumpkin butter and put it in little mason jars for our neighbors! More to come on this but I am so excited to spend a day doing this with Charlie.
- Make halloween decorations for our front windows. This and this are cute kits for kiddos!
- Go trick or treating with friends.
- Bake my mom’s apple cookies (recipe to come!).
- Rake our leaves and then jump in them and then put them in those funny pumpkin garbage bags.
Also I have to note, Charlie’s outfit. Getting him dressed is so much fun! Especially during the chillier seasons when I can really pack on the layers. I also love my sweater and found a few more that I’m loving here, here, here and here.