I like to consider myself a pretty good gift giver. I always want the person on the receiving end to feel like there was genuine thought behind their gift and so I really try to put myself in their position and think of gifts that I would actually want. Hostess gifts are frequent purchases around the holidays so I like to be prepared! Whether it’s your best friend or an acquaintance, it’s always a good idea to come with a gift in hand.
A few items that I love to give:
- a stack of stationary because I’m always wishing I had a random greeting card
- an enormous coffee mug with cute sayings – friend, honey, sweet and darling
- Christmas pajamas (or a classic night shirt) for your best friend
- holiday cocktail glasses or pretty champagne coupes
- our favorite cookbook from our kitchen
- a cozy Christmas box from Williams-Sonoma
- witty cocktail napkins (also love these and these)
- a pretty calendar to keep on her desk
- my favorite holiday candle
- a Chanel matchbox cover (I have and love this!)
…and don’t forget the pretty wrapping paper or wine bags to accompany your favorite bottle of vino! And check out my other gift guides: my favorite gifts for girls, my favorite gifts for guys, and gifts that make people happy.
Pineapple Jars // Rifle Paper Co. Stationary Set // Holiday Cocktail Tumblers // NEST Holiday Candle // Friend Coffee Mug // Hair of the Dog Cocktail Napkins // Zebra Tray // Sugar Paper Calendar // Gold Dot Champagne Coupes // Chanel Matchbox // Bottle Opener // Stripe Gloves // Smitten Kitchen Cookbook // Evergreen Tree Sleep Shirt // Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark Box