1) Section hair into 4 quadrants and clip. Two in the front and two in the back. The front part can be down the center or a side part.
2) Starting with the top two sections, spray each section with a heat protecter with some hold and curl. I used Kenra Hot Spray and a regular curling iron by Hot Tools. You can also use a curling wand. After each curl, roll it into a flat pin curl and clip with pin curl clips. Respray each section for extra hold. Continue until entire two front sections are curled and pinned.
3) Curl bottom two sections like you normally would without pinning.
4) Let cool down for 10 minutes, then brush out.
5) Sculpt the S-wave finger waves with a comb and pin in place with bobby pins.
Easy! And if you don’t want to complete this hairstyle yourself, The Stylisted is an online platform that allows women to book in-home makeup and hair styling appointments so you never have to leave your house! If you have any question or want to know if The Stylisted is available in your city, email them at [email protected]!
Shop the post
Photos by Anjali Pinto.