In honor of Dave’s birthday today I thought I would share 10 things I love about my handsome hubby!
- His sense of humor. I’m sure at this point you guys are all well aware of Dave’s sense of humor. He is so fricking funny and always finds light in whatever situation. Any disagreement or argument is discussed and quickly forgotten thanks to his light-hearted spirit. Life is way more fun (and funny) with him.
- He is always up for ANYTHING. Afternoon lunch, mid-week beer, spur of the moment concert tickets, last minute trips or random days where we try to be super parents and treats our kids to what we consider to be fun days but fail miserably. No matter the situation Dave is ready and all for it!
- His love for his kids. Dave lives and breathes for Charlie and Jack and is truly the most amazing dad. Webster, too!
- He is constantly serving others. Dave is the most unselfish person I’ve ever met in my life. He drops anything if it means he is helping someone else. He says yes to any request and is always there to support and help others.
- He is a team player. Everything with Dave is a group effort and he is the most supportive partner ever. Whether it is with my job, taking time to work out, cleaning our house or keeping up with the kids—there is never a tally and everything is always even, even if some weeks it’s not.
- He is a homebody just like me. Dave could fall asleep with a marching band playing him a lullaby. He loves being home just as much as I do and our favorite nights are spent on the couch in pajamas watching The Office.
- He always looks at life glass half full. Dave is without a doubt the most positive person I’ve ever met. He is always optimistic no matter the situation and always tries to help others see the positive.
- He doesn’t care about the bullshit. In an industry that can be very materialistic and image-based, Dave is my most grounded sounding board. He doesn’t care about the fluff and would be happy living under a rock with us for the rest of our lives. I am so grateful for that.
- He is super emotional. Dave cries at everything—literally everything. Insurance commercials, photos of Webster as a puppy, staring at our children—literally everything. He is a teddy bear with the biggest heart.
- He is my best friend. When you’re a mom and a business owner, there is very little time for a social life. I’m so grateful that my days start and end with Dave. My best friend, confidant, sounding board and love of my life.
Happy birthday Dave!! You make 33 look damnnnn good!