Rag & Bone Sweater, Rag & Bone Jeans (wearing a 28 for the bump), Rag & Bone Booties (old, similar here and here), Chloe Hudson Bag
Sunday night always comes with some sort of anxiety about the week ahead. To-do lists, busy schedules, restless sleep, healthy choices to be made, laundry that has been sitting in the dryer for 3 days…the list goes on. Last night I decided to write down a list of 10 things currently making me happy in hopes that it inspires a positive vibe going into Monday.
- I asked you guys for book recommendations on instagram and you sent over so many suggestions – thank you!! I purchased a few and am so excited to start reading this week. Here were the books that were highly recommended from so many of you: The Glass House, Nightingale, The Devil in the White City, Boys in the Boat, The Girl in Cabin 10, The Lying Game, A Man Named Ove, The Lake House, The Secret Life of Violet Grant.
- We are going to see Hamilton with our friends Emily and Doug on Friday night!
- I bought a caramel apple kit! We are going to make them one night this week.
- On Wednesday Dave and I celebrate 3 years of marriage! It’s crazy to think about our wedding (which you can see here and here) – it feels like a lifetime ago and also makes me sad to think about how much has changed since those self-obsessed, googly-eyed days. Not that I still don’t feel that way about Dave but we are a little distracted by a new kind of love.
- Fall sweaters and boots. I picked up this Rag & Bone sweater from Nordstrom and pulled out my favorite boots (similar here and here) from last year. You can shop a few more items in my shopping cart below!
- Magically fitting into these jeans. I bought a size up (I’m wearing a 28) during the Anniversary Sale and they somehow still fit pretty comfortably. They are high waisted with a good amount of stretch and I love the wash!
- Furniture delivery! Things are slowly coming together around here and although we have a long way to go, I’m excited to share some of our decor in the coming months.
- Baking for fall. I want to make all of the pumpkin and apple things.
- Exercising at 30 weeks pregnant. My body may hate me but it is honestly the only thing that makes me feel like my post baby body has a chance. Dave bought me an Apple Watch for my birthday and I’m a little obsessive about meeting my fitness goals every day. Whatever keep you motivated!
- A chai tea almond milk latte on cool mornings.
- …and one more. Decorating our nursery for baby boy #2! So many exciting things planned 🙂
Isn’t this kind of a fun routine for a Sunday night? It helps me wake up and realize that whatever tough moments the week ahead may bring, aren’t so bad. Here is to a great week ahead!! xoxo
In collaboration with Nordstrom.