My friend Mara sent me this beautiful maxi from her collection with Morning Lavender and it will definitely be a rotating favorite this summer. It is only $78, so lightweight and the most subtle floral print. I love the fluttery sleeves and wrap waist. Not only would it be a great dress for weddings but is perfect for bridal showers, engagement parties, barbecues and other summer events.
I wanted to share 9 more dresses that would be perfect for summer weddings, all under $150!
- BB Dakota Lace Capelet Dress: $110. I love this dress! So chic and classic and would make such a feminine statement.
- Moon River Embroidered Dress: $119. I’d love to wear this to a more casual summer wedding. We have a few coming up that are in old barns in Michigan and this would be perfect!
- ASOS Flutter Sleeve Mini Dress: $60. The color and price can’t be beat! I feel like this is a dress your twirl in. Dress it up even more with some amazing heels.
- H&M Short Bandeau Dress: $60. GIMME. I love the idea of wearing this for a more formal wedding! The tea length is so fresh and I love the satin/shiny finish.
- Graceful Fit and Flare Floral Dress: $150. Is it weird that a good fit and flare dress makes me feel like a cupcake and I like it? This is a dress you want to party in. Summery and happy!
- Bardot Off the Shoulder Lace Dress: $129. This is a dress you feel sexy in but also tasteful, stylish and effortless. It actually reminds me of a Self Portrait dress but a fraction of the price.
- Strappy Maxi Dress: $78. A no-brainer for any woman’s closet. I love the straight silhouette and nipped waist. The blue is so refreshing! Play up the black stitching with these wrap up heels.
- Ruffle One Shoulder Dress: $105. This beauty comes in two colors and is a dress that you can always count on! I love the sunny yellow color paired with these earrings.
- Tiered Red Lace Dress: $128. Nothing screams party like a red dress and I love the silhouette of this style! It looks so expensive, too.
You can shop more dresses under $150 below!