Day dresses are what make up the majority of my summer wardrobe. Lighter fabrics, swingy shapes and sweet details that require very little styling and really make an outfit all on their own. I had been eyeing this swingy embroidered dress for a few weeks. This dress is under $100 and the quality makes it feel much more expensive and will work for my growing bump. It is adorable with espadrilles or sandals during the day but would look adorable with wedges for night time festivities.
I wanted the white of the embroidery to pop so I added my new favorite earrings that I’ve been wearing with everything. They have the prettiest beading and the white is a good neutral pop instead of a bright color. On another note, I’ve been obsessed with a minimal, dewy makeup look lately. I wanted to share a few beauty products that I’m loving…
- Step 1: Laura Mercier Primer in Radiance all over face
- Step 2: Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter for under eyes
- Step 3: Laura Mercier Fiber Infused Brow Gel for eyebrows
- Step 4: Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara
- Step 5: Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick on the apples of your cheeks (I use coral)
- Step 6: Glossier Lip Gloss
PS: Can any mama’s out there relate to your clothes always being wrinkled? Charlie was so sick this weekend and was in my arms 24/7 which meant my clothes were just a mess. Hopefully you can see pass the wrinkles!