I actually created a hilarious Youtube video with a step-by-step tutorial. You guys, when I watched it over I had a black brush hair on my upper lip throughout the entire video, concealer clumped between my eyebrows, foundation in my hair and it made me realize that I really need to get Invisalign. Either way, I’m happy to share…
Below I want to detail why I love all of these products and a few more that I frequently use, too. Although the ones I shared in the video are definitely ones I use consistently, there are still products that I love and use too (like this Bobbi Brown brightening brick).
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance – I love the way this smooths out the texture of your skin while adding a glow to your entire makeup application. A new product to my routine (thanks to a blogger recommendation) and I’m obsessed.
- Bare Minerals bareSkin Concealer in Medium – Hands down the best and most concealing concealer I’ve used. It also doesn’t dry out your skin like a lot of concealers I have tried.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Natural – If you’re looking for something with intense coverage, this isn’t it. I love this tinted moisturizer because it is lightweight, provides enough coverage to brighten the face and act as the foundation for everything else.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Natural – A great, even tone, not too orange, bronzer.
- Blush – I have a few favorite that I didn’t feature in the video (I actually removed a lot of the video because I talk and talk and talk and talk, ha!). For winter months, I love Bobbi Brown’s blush in Tawny. It is kind of a dusty rose color. When I want a more subtle blush look I use Bobbi Brown’s Brightening Brick Compact. In the video I use a soft peachy color, Kevyn Aucoin’s Aurora blush. It looks like they aren’t selling this online anymore but Helena looks almost identical.
- Laura Mercier Radiance Powder – Adds the perfect amount of glow!
- Glossier Boy Brow – The only eyebrow gel I use. It fills in gaps and keeps your eyebrows in place all day!
- Elizabeth Mott Mascara – I love the smaller brush on this mascara, allowing me to get every single eye lash. It stays all day, doesn’t clump and the application is really even. My favorite drugstore steal is Maybelline Mega Plush mascara.
- Bobbi Brown Liquid Lipstick – Obsessed with the Perfect Nude and Honey Bare colors. I also wear and love Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Almost Bare.
- My brushes: Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush, Bobbi Brown Blush Brush, Laura Mercier Fan Brush.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!!