I’m extra excited for this summer thanks to my little companion that I get to enjoy the sunshine with this year. I think we are finally in the clear and there are warm days ahead which means a better reason to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. Chicago comes alive in the summer and I shared one of my City Guide’s last year that is still extremely relevant with the addition of a few new restaurants. Here are a few things we are hoping to do this summer…
- Green City Market every Saturday that we are in town
- Try a new restaurant once a month
- Spend a day at The Botanic Gardens
- Take day trip to Lake Geneva
- Find an amazing playground in the city (any recommendations?)
- Weekly music classes at Monica + Andy (we love Tunes with Tim)
- Grill out healthy meals 4 nights out of the week
- Rent a sailboat for the day with friends
- See a show at Northerly Island
- Go swimming with Charlie
- Take Webster to the Indiana Dunes
- Plant an herb garden (I need to do this immediately)
What are your plans for this summer? Anything fun on the calendar?
I don’t now if it is because it is officially June or what but I have been gravitating towards all of the white in my closet lately. This little white dress is actually a romper/has shorts underneath. I can’t seem to find it on the Zara website but here is a link to similar styles. I’m also kind of obsessed with this white crossbody and my pink scalloped heels. They are low making them perfect for shorter hemlines in the summer.
Have a great weekend, friends!