Finding stylish maternity brands can be tough! Especially when your body is changing by the day and all you want to do is feel cute. I know the feeling well. I still struggle when I want to wear something in my closet that fit last week but is wayyyy too tight this week.
Thankfully, maternity brands are really upping their game and making it easier for us preggo’s to feel cute and stylish. I love putting on a maternity piece that is not only on trend but comfortable. Today I wanted to share 5 of my favorite maternity brands that will make you feel your best while pregnant!
- Ingrid & Isabel: I was introduced to this brand when I was pregnant with Charlie and it is one of my favorites! Their fabric is so soft and so comfortable. A few of my favorite pieces include their dresses – like the one I’m wearing and this classic style, their stripe tee’s (here too, the best fit!) and I love this off the shoulder top. I also have this and these!
- Topshop: My go-to for trendy maternity styles at a great price! I just ordered this gingham top, this classic black dress, this cute cold shoulder top, this tea dress (cute for summer weddings!) and these jeans shorts. I always size up, I wear a US 6!
- Hatch: One of my very favorite brands! Especially because the pieces can be worn before and after pregnancy! I wore this jumpsuit the other day (seen here) and also recently purchased this dress. I am eyeing this, this, this and this too. Runs true to size.
- Fillyboo: This is actually a brand that I have yet to try but I’ve seen so many cute styles on instagram. How adorable is this strapless dress and this off the shoulder dress? Serious boho vibes!
- ASOS: I would say the majority of my maternity closet is filled with ASOS pieces. It is especially my go-to for special occasions like weddings (I have 4 weddings that I’ll be attending at 8 months pregnant this year – yikes!). My favorite easy summer dresses here, here, here and here. I love this dress, this dress or this dress for summer weddings.
I linked a ton of fun maternity options in the slider below! Are there any brands that I’m missing?? My favorite maternity jeans are DL 1961 and my favorite activewear is Rosie Pope. Let me know if you have any specific questions in the comments.
We are heading to Michigan today and are so excited to visit Dave’s side of the family. I love Michigan in the summer and I’m excited to visit some of our favorite spots up north. Hope you all had an amazing holiday!!